Founded by Peter Ashwin in 2015, Event Risk Management Solutions (ERMS) is a consulting practice committed to enhancing the organizational resilience of event organizing committees and host cities through innovative risk management practices, operational readiness programs and the provision of integrated security solutions for today’s uncertain world. ERMS is proud to have supported some of North America’s most iconic festivals and events including: Pasadena Tournament of Roses; Kentucky Derby Festival; the “The EX” – the Canadian National Exhibition, Toronto; The Calgary Stampede; the Philadelphia Flower Show; Memphis in May International Festival; Beale Street Entertainment District, Memphis; Bohemian Nights, Fort Collins; Gratitude Mitigation and the 2019 F1 Festival, Chicago.
ERMS services and products
- Festival and Event Risk, Readiness Resilience Assessments (FERA) – an independent assurance review and report on the preparedness and resilience of your organizational capability to manage adversity and uncertainty
- Workshops & Seminars: The Fundamentals of Risk Management and Resilience for Festivals and Events (two – four hour seminars, one day and two day workshop programs)
- eLearning Course – From Risk to Resilience: The Fundamentals of Risk Management for Festivals and Events
- Industry leading plans and templates for Festivals & Events:
- Security & Safety Management Plan (S2MP)
- Emergency Response and Management Plan (ERMP)
- Risk Assessment and Management Plan (RAMP)
- Misision Readiness Programs – tailored operational readiness programs (Tabletops and Event Simulations)
- Expert witness opines for security and risk management (events, festivals and venues)
ERMS is proud of our Partners. They make delivering high quality content possible.